Le Zhang, 张乐
School of Information and Communication Engineering
University of Electronic Science and Technology of China (UESTC）
Address: 2006 Xiyuan Ave, Chengdu, Sichuan, China. 611731
Le Zhang (张乐) is a professor with the School of Information and Communication Engineering, University of Electronic Science and Technology of China (UESTC). He received his Ph.D. degree from Nanyang Technological University (NTU) in 2016.From 2016 to 2018, he was a postdoc fellow at Advanced Digital Sciences Center (ADSC), Singapore. From 2018 to 2021, he was a research scientist at Institute for Infocomm, Research (I2R), Agency for Science, Technology, and Research (A*STAR), Singapore. His research interests include computer vision and machine learning. He has published over 50 papers in leading journals and conferences, such as IEEE TPAMI, IJCV, IEEE TIP, IEEE CVPR, etc.
I am always looking for self-motivated bachelor students (mainly final-year project), master students, Ph.D students as well as Postdoctoral Scholars. Please drop me your resume if you are interested.
- Mar.2022: We are organizing a workshop on “Trustable Federated Learning” in Conjunction with IJCAI 2022 (FL-IJCAI-22).
- Sep.2021: I am serving as the associate editor for Neurocomputing (JCR Q1, TOP期刊). Thanks Prof Zidong Wang for the nomination.
- Aug.2021: We are organizing a workshop on “Trustable, Verifiable and Auditable Federated Learning” in Conjunction with AAAI 2022 (FL-AAAI-22). Please refer to the workshop homepage for more details. Alternatively, you may also check the detailed information on the WikiCFP. You may also be invited to submit an extend version of the workshop paper to related special issues in IEEE Transactions on Big Data.
- Jul.2021: We are organizing a special issue on “Trustable, Verifiable, and Auditable Federated Learning” in IEEE Transactions on Big Data. Please refer to this page for more details.
- Jun.2021: I am joining School of Information and Communication Engineering, University of Electronic Science and Technology of China(UESTC).